- They can serve as a role model and guide inexperienced teachers in developing training competency.
- As a subject matter expert, they can become the head of the training department.
- Teachers certified in soft skills training who also have a Masters degree can undertake the prestigious role of a Principal.
Additional Income – The current generation of parents understand the importance of imbibing soft skills into children from a young age. So, if the school doesn’t offer a training program, they choose to take responsibility for their children’s overall development. And this is a great incentive for teachers to set up their own business and create an additional line of income. They can train children on how to develop emotional intelligence, work in teams, communicate effectively, speak confidently in public events, etc. and prepare them for the real deal. Moreover, teachers enjoy added advantages because:
- They already have the right teaching skills and a great sense of how to deal with children.
- As teaching professionals, they can get benefits of a readymade clientele.
Confidence Booster – Many teachers end up having a stagnant teaching career because despite their excellent proficiency standards, they fail to manage a class of students effectively. The reason is the lack of confidence. A well-structured soft skills training program can transform their personalities and fill them with confidence which is not only essential for professional growth but also personal fulfillment. ICBI offers soft skills training certifications accredited by some of the most credible international and national institutions. The program consists of various modules including:
- Confidence Coaching
- Etiquette Coaching
- Motivation Training
- Public Speaking Skills Training
- Personality Development Training
- Communication Training, etc.
The market dynamics are changing rapidly which is why teachers, whether or not looking for additional opportunities, must consider enrolling in a soft skills training course. It improves their critical thinking and listening skills that help them respond correctly to the diverse groups of students, and caters to their holistic development.