Soft Skills are the need of the hour in India and are recognized as the most essential skills for greater success in personal, professional and social lives. This has opened a world of opportunities for soft skills trainers.
Image Consulting Business Institute is a leading brand in the world in the Image Management and Soft Skills Training space. We offer courses in Soft Skills Training with International Certification and Business Enablement Support program to help you start, market and grow your independent Soft Skills Training practice.
Over 500 organizations and 5,00,000+ lives impacted by our alumni
Awarded “Asia’s Greatest Brands“
4.69/5 review rating on MouthShut.com
Alumni base of over 3000 qualified Image Consultants and Soft Skills Trainers
WHY SOFT SKILLS TRAINERS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND
According to a report by LinkedIn, a professional networking giant, India is expected to add five million jobs every year. As a certified soft skills trainer, you can bridge the skill gap and make individuals 21st-century-ready.
Research conducted by the Carnegie Foundation and Stanford research Centre, has concluded that 85% of the job success comes from having well-developed soft skills and people skills, and only 15% of job success comes from technical skills and knowledge (hard skills).
In survey by Wonderlic, it was found that 93 percent of the employers consider soft skills “essential” or “very important” in a potential employee with highest value on management and communication skills.
A study conducted by Harvard University noted that 80% of achievements in career are determined by soft skills and only 20% by hard skills.
BENEFITS OF A CAREER AS A SOFT SKILLS TRAINER
Start your own business and be your own boss.
Steer away from the regular 9-5 schedule and work on your own terms.
Achieve financial independence.
Work as per your own schedule; choose when to work.
Choose your own projects and enjoy the freedom of choosing who to work with.
Enjoy the freedom of working without financing or an office space.
“When I decided to switch careers and go into training as a profession, I joined the course offered by ICBI. In fact, I recovered almost my entire course fees from my very first assignment itself.”
– Diana Swing
“I am glad I decided to follow my passion.I have earned more than 10 times of my course fee from training work assigned to me by ICBI itself.”
WHO CAN BECOME A CERTIFIED SOFT SKILLS TRAINER?
- Working Professionals:
Break free from the monotony of a 9 to 5 routine and build something of your own to make a difference in the lives of others through training and mentoring. And, gain an edge over other trainers and get opportunities to train in the industry that you have gained work experience in.
- Existing Soft Skills Trainers:
Strengthen your offering with structured learning on a world class curriculum, international certification, readymade training material and handholding support. ICBI’s certification can help you differentiate yourself from other trainers in the market.
Acquire a qualification in Soft Skills Training to accelerate your personal growth and venture into the field of training by offering your services to schools, colleges and similar institutions to train students or job seekers on the most essential skills needed for a better chance of success.
- HR Professionals and Recruitment, Education & Training Managers:
Add a qualification in Soft Skills Training for an additional revenue stream and unlock many new opportunities in your existing career.
- Business Owners:
Add a qualification in Soft Skills Training for additional revenue stream as an HR, Recruitment, Education & Training and similar business professional.
- Women on Sabbatical:
Launch a second career to go back to the professional world by starting something of your own which builds on your past experience, interest and passion for making a difference in the lives of others through training and mentoring.
Start something of your own to get financial independence and a professional identity which builds on your natural flair, interest and passion for soft skills development.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER AS A CERTIFIED SOFT SKILLS TRAINER
- Employability & Job Skills Training
Train students and working professionals on how to get better jobs and get ahead at their worplace.
- Behavioural Skills Training
Train people to develop planning, decision making, and goal setting skills.
- Etiquette Coaching
Train people to develop social, business, dining and international etiquette.
- Personality Development Training
Offer training to students, homemakers and working professionals on overall personality development.
- Vocal & Verbal Communication Training
Help people enhance their communication skills that includes listening and presentation skills.
- Confidence Coaching
Help individuals overcome problems of low self-esteem, fear and shyness.
- Team Management & Motivation Training
Instil leadership skills, team management and self-motivation skills in individuals.
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Training
Train students and professionals on presentation and public speaking skills.
Many people from all walks of life made a business out of their passion and became certified Soft Skills Trainers and/or Image Consultants. They are now offering training and consulting services in the domain of Soft Skills and Image Management.
WHAT YOU GET FROM ICBI’S SOFT SKILLS TRAINING COURSE
- Market activation handouts on various Soft Skills for conducting market activations.
- Training presentations along with trainer notes, participant notes and activities for over 100 modules of Image Management and Soft Skills.
- Client Proposals, Training Need Analysis and Feedback formats and samples.
- Over 150 Energizers, Refreshers, Topic Lead Exercises and Anecdotal Stories for a more effective training workshop.
- Get hands-on experience with the Fellowship Program of Applied Learning in Principles of Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training post certification as a part of the business enablement support
- SQA – Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) is the national accreditation and awarding body in Scotland. It works with schools, colleges, universities, industry, and government, to provide high quality, flexible and relevant qualifications.
- NABET – National Accreditation Board for Education and Training is a constituent Board of Quality Council of India. It has established a mechanism for the accreditation of vocational training organizations and for skill assessment bodies. NABET accredits Train the Trainer program offered by ICBI.
- IMPA – Image Management Professionals’ Association is the only professional body in this field in the Indian Sub-continent. It offers certifications to Image Consultants and Soft Skills Trainers at 4 levels. ICBI is the founding member of this association.
- 5 days of business enablement training after certification
- 8 day of review after the training
- Readymade corporate training material
- Listing in a specialized search for Image Consultants and Soft Skills Trainers
- Lead Management System to track and market to leads.
- Ongoing comprehensive business coaching over phone and email as and when needed
- Work as a trainer for ICBI’s own centers subject to competency mapping assessment.
- Execute Consulting and Training Orders received by ICBI subject to performance feedback.
STEPS TO BECOME AN ICBI CERTIFIED SOFT SKILLS TRAINER
Step 1- Get Trained
- Fill out the enquiry form.
- Attend a presentation to understand the industry, outlook, your suitability and revenue earning potential and enrol in the business program in soft skills training.
- Get trained in 15 most essential Soft Skills and a Train the Trainer program on a world-class curriculum.
Step 2 - Get CERTIFIED
- Receive certifications accredited by Scottish Qualifications Authority for Soft Skills Training.
- Receive certifications accredited by NABET for the Train the Trainer Program.
Step 3 - GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Start, market and grow your business with Business Enablement Support from ICBI.
- Get your company listed on our website for prospective clients to be able to reach you.
- Execute Consulting and Training Orders received by ICBI subject to performance feedback.
- Get placement assistance and the opportunity to work as a trainer for ICBI’s own centers.
Business Program in Soft Skills Training
₹ 2,00,000 + GST
THEY EARNED BACK MORE THAN 5 TO 10 TIMES THE COURSE FEE FROM ICBI WORK ITSELF
Amount earned from ICBIAnshu Gupta
Amount earned from ICBIShankar Viswanath
Amount earned from ICBIRenu Mehra
Amount earned from ICBIBenaisha Kharas
RELATED PAGES TO SOFT SKILLS TRAINERS
OUR CENTER LOCATIONS
Register Now for a Free Presentation
Once we have your details our Expert Program Advisor will call you to invite you for a group or one on one presentation to provide complete details about ICBI, the industry, future outlook, your suitability and revenue earning potential specific to you. In case you miss their call, you can call on 8080245245 during office hours to get connected to the nearest ICBI center.
All Fields Are Mandatory