Become A Certified Soft Skills Trainer
Turn Your Passion for Training into a Lucrative Career
Soft Skills are the need of the hour and are recognized as the most essential skills for greater success in personal, professional and social lives. This demand has opened up a world of opportunities for Certified Soft Skills Trainers.
Image Consulting Business Institute is world’s leading brand in the Image Consulting & Soft Skills Training space and has been the first choice for aspiring Soft Skills Trainers for over a decade.
- 4.71/5 Rating on MouthShut.com
- 3K+ Qualified Image Consultants and Soft Skills Trainers
- 500+ Organizations and Institutions serviced by our alumni
- 1M+Lives impacted through training, workshops, and consultations by our alumni
ICBI’s Soft Skills Training course offers globally recognized certifications and equips students with the necessary subject matter knowledge, training skills and business acumen required to become a successful Soft Skills Trainer.
Soft Skills Training Content –
The soft skills training course consists of 16 topics of soft skills and a comprehensive Train the Trainer Program. Course content includes:
- Leadership Skills
- Effective Team Management and Motivational Skills
- Transactional Analysis
- Interpersonal Skills
- Goal Setting
- Negotiation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence and Empathy
- Customer Service
- Selling Skills
- Managing Conflicts
- Vocal and Verbal Communication
- Interview Skills
- Time and Stress Management
- Body Language
- Business, General and Dining Etiquette
- Art and Science of Creating a First Impression
Train the Trainer Content:
The Train the Trainer program is covers all aspects of delivering a world class training and includes:
- Training and Delivery Skills
- Goal Setting, Time Management, Delegation & Team Work During the Training
- Writing Content, Objectives, and Outcomes
- Training Need Analysis
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
The Soft Skills Training course has a blended structure combining virtual and physical classroom
What You Get From ICBI’s Soft Skills Training Course
- Training on all 16 topics of most essential soft skills on a world class curriculum
- A comprehensive Train the Trainer program covering all nuances of becoming an effective trainer
- Training by practicing Soft Skills Trainers who combine real insights with academic knowledge
- Most effective blended course structure to get benefits of both virtual and physical classroom teaching methodology
- Assessments to help imbibe classroom learning
- Soft Skills Training course accredited by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) sponsored by the Government of Scotland and recognized all over the world
- Trainer the Trainer program also separately accredited by National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET), a constituent board under Quality Council of India (QCI)
- Market activation PPTs and hand-outs on various topics of soft skills
- Training presentations along with trainer notes, participants notes and activities for over for 80 module so soft skills
- Client proposals, training need analysis, and feedback formats and samples
- 150 energizers, refreshers, topic lead exercises, and anecdotal stories for a more effective training workshops
- Business Training to help you start, market and grow your soft skills training business
- Market Activation Exposure with guidance on activities to be conducted with handouts
- Directory Listing on our website for prospective clients to be able to reach you
- Eligibility to become In-Center Trainer for ICBI subject to competency mapping assessment
- Eligibility to execute training orders received by ICBI subject to performance feedback
- Ongoing handholding and mentoring support to handle typical situations
Steps to Become an ICBI Certified Soft Skills Trainer
ENROLL IN THE COURSE
- Fill out the enquiry form.
- Attend a one on one or group presentation to get an overview of the industry, potential and your suitability to the profession of Soft Skills Training.
- Take admission after deciding on the most suitable fee plan for you.
- Complete the training on 16 topics of soft skills and Train the Trainer program through the most effective blended course structure combining the virtual and physical classroom teaching methodology.
- Get awarded an ICBI certificate accredited by SQA for Soft Skills Training and a separate additional certificate for Train the Trainer program accredited by NABET.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Attend business training, Identify your target market and create your training workshops and programs.
- Create your digital presence and start marketing to get leads.
- List yourself in the directory of Soft Skills Trainers on ICBI website for prospective clients to be able to reach you.
- Clear competency mapping assessment to get empaneled as a trainer for ICBI to become eligible to get assignments from ICBI in future subject to performance feedback.
Our Students us!
“When I decided to start something of my own, I thought I was probably taking a RISK. And today, 5 years later, I am glad I followed my intuition and did not settle for something ordinary.”
“When I decided to switch careers and go into training as a profession, I joined the course offered by ICBI. In fact, I recovered almost my entire course fees from my very first assignment itself.”
“I knew that I had to go to the best. The quality of curriculum, trainers, certification, business training, consulting and training material plays a very large role in creating client delight.”
“You choose what YOU wish to be! I am glad I decided to follow my passion and became a Soft Skills Trainer. I have earned more than 10 times of my course fee from training work assigned to me by ICBI itself. ”
They Earned Back More Than 5 To 10 Times The Course Fee From Icbi Work Itself
Amount earned from ICBI
₹ 26, 14, 000/-
Amount earned from ICBI
₹ 17, 37, 900/-
Amount earned from ICBI
Amount earned from ICBI
Why are Soft Skills Trainers in High Demand?
In survey by Wonderlic, it was found that 93 percent of the employers consider soft skills “essential” or “very important” in a potential employee with highest value on management and communication skills.
Research conducted by the Carnegie Foundation and Stanford research Centre, has concluded that 85% of the job success comes from having well-developed soft skills and people skills, and only 15% of job success comes from technical skills and knowledge (hard skills).
A study conducted by Harvard University noted that 80% of achievements in career are determined by soft skills and only 20% by hard skills.
According to a report by LinkedIn, a professional networking giant, India is expected to add five million jobs every year. As a certified Soft Skills Trainer, you can bridge the skill gap and make individuals 21st-century-ready.
Benefits of a Career as a Soft Skills Trainer
Start your own business and be your own boss.
Steer away from the regular 9-5 schedule and work on your own terms.
Enjoy the freedom of working without financing or an office space.
Work as per your own schedule; choose when to work.
Choose your own projects and enjoy the freedom of choosing who to work with.
Achieve financial independence.
Who Can Become A Certified Soft Skills Trainer?
People who possess good communication skills, passion for training to make a difference in the lives of others and a strong desire to start and build something of their own can become excellent Soft Skills Trainers. ICBI has students from 17 to 74 years of age, with no professional work experience to over 50 years of experience and from 12th pass to PHDs. No matter where you come from there is a target market for you and we help you identify the same.