Thank you for showing an interest in one of our offerings. If you have registered for any of our webinars, you will receive a joining link through email as well as WhatsApp.
If you have filled an enquiry form for showing an interest in one of our courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training, you will get a call back from one of our program advisors to schedule a personal discussion and presentation. You can also sign up for our free webinar on Career Opportunities in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training from the link below.
See this video by Suman Agarwal, Director, ICBI and the senior most Image Consultant in the Indian Sub Continent and get a preview of the presentation.
The presentation will provide you with the following 8 take-aways.
- Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training- Industry and Market Opportunity
- ICBI’s unique and compelling offering
- Your suitability score for self-employment in this domain
- Your earning potential and the factors that will influence the same
- Our Course Material – Range & Depth
- Your Differentiator – Certifications, Consulting Material and Content Libraries
- ICBI’s Support Services Framework to help you start, market and grow your practice
- Customized and friendly financing options
Some Inspiring Stories of Image Consultants and Soft Skills Trainers
“From walking in to ICBI at the age of 19 to today being a reputed consultant of the industry in India and in the middle east; ICBI has supported and motivated me in becoming the person I am today.”
“My heartfelt gratitude to the torch bearers of ICBI for their vision to foresee this, years ago, and develop a platform for individuals aspiring to make a career in this dynamic, multifaceted field.”
“It was a life changing decision for me. Being an Image Consultant has opened door for name, fame and money. ICBI is the only institute which hand holds us in setting up our own business.”
“When I decided to switch careers and go into training as a profession, I joined the course offered by ICBI. In fact, I recovered almost my entire course fees from my very first assignment itself.”