Honour Your Calling
Be Your Own Boss
Create True Impact
6 Signs Showing You are Ready for Self-Employment
- You had dreams and aspirations that you put on the back burner since you were giving your home priority. Now your home runs in an auto-pilot mode and you wish to re-connect with your old passion
- You are sensing monotony and boredom with your current life routine
- You want financial independence
- You want to live a more fulfilling life of purpose and self esteem
- Your family strongly supports your need to create a life of your own outside of living only their agenda
- You want an identity; personally and socially
Break Away. Live Your Dreams. Become Your Own Boss.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We Understand you! You have given your whole self in, so that your family can chase their dreams. You have lived their agenda all your life so that they can shine! Their priorities superseded yours, so that they get your undivided attention! Now, that the home front is well oiled and in motion and they have busy lives of their own, YOU need to reconnect with yourself – Your dreams, your aspirations, your renewal!
Getting into a world of work is a brave decision and when it comes with making investments in order to launch yourself, you begin to procrastinate and defer decision making. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, instead think of all that could go right!
You as a home-maker are already a skilled planner, a multi-tasker, an epitome of efficiency. It’s time you leveraged these strengths and dared to live the life you always wanted! It’s time that you listened to your Inner Voice and followed your intuition! Women are born nurturers! They hold the key to unlock India’s Growth potential!
Factors You Should Consider While Evaluating Self-Employment Options
Hobbies, Interests & Passion
Align your career with your hobbies, interests and passion to earn a living doing what you love.
Make a safe career choice by opting for something which builds on your personal strengths.
Home Based & Self Dependent
Look for options that are home based and self-dependent as cost of office space and employees is prohibitive.
Earning Potential & ROI
Search for an option that has the potential to generate earnings based on your effort & value created; and not on conventional appraisals and tenure of service.
Respect and Credibility
Look for a career that has credibility and respect – a payoff that every professional seeks but achieves only after they attain a certain designation and seniority
Risk Tolerance & Taking Advantage of Opportunity
Rewards rarely come without risk. Your ability to take advantage of an opportunity will depend, in part, on your tolerance for risk. Choose an option such that you can afford the risk, financially and emotionally.
“I always felt I lacked an identity and financial independence. There was a fire in my belly to do something of my own. When I found out about Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training, I knew that this was my calling. ”
- Anu Malla
3 reasons why becoming a certified Image Consultant & Soft Skills Trainer is a great option for YOU
Your Personality + Your Aptitude + ICBI Certification= Winning Combination
Image Consulting and Soft Skills training is an umbrella profession. Learning and development have become a priority sector for government, private companies, institutions and for just about everyone else. To be successful, all that matters is your ability to create value for your clients! Age, Experience, Gender is no bar! Your skill is your trump card!Your leverage is
- There is a host of home makers who struggle with appearance management and are therefore socially awkward. They need someone they can relate to for seeking help.
- There is a compelling need for training and intervention felt at colleges, to prepare their students for campus recruitments. This work is largely outsourced to competent self-employed professionals
- To provide styling, wardrobe management and personal shopping services to those who are losing out on opportunities in life because of poor image projection and low self esteem
- Schools are becoming pro-active in introducing behavioral skills for their students as a life skill
- Gradually work your way up the corporate ladder as you build skill expertise
“When I first came across Image Consulting, I thought it would be a good course for my daughter as it was something she was interested in. But my husband said that I should do this course as it is the right thing for me since I was always looking to start something of my own after being a homemaker for many years. ”
- Jaya Gawande
Home-Makers Form a formidable force of ICBI’s Learner Base!
Our home-maker brigade of Image Consultants and Soft Skills trainers are scripting success for corporate professionals,and small and medium business owners, enabling school and college students and staff, to project an image commensurate with their life goals; and build them with a personality and competitiveness for winning first and everlasting impressions! They are also the change agents for their family, coaching them with principles of Image Management to meet their goals.
An Opportunity Tailored to Suit Your Needs
Business Programs in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training offered by ICBI are designed for people making a transition from Calling to Career
Weekday & weekend batches to complete the course & certification alongside your home commitments
Practice by applying your skills learnt on your friends and family in the form of pro bono work
Take the plunge & start your independent practice in your neighborhood at the earliest