Diya Ramnane | ICBI

Image Consulting Business Institute

At the age of 26, I am the founder and director of my own company – Diya Asrani Image Consulting. I am an Image Consultant and Fashion Stylist trained at the prestigious Image Consulting Business Institute under the curriculum of Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA headed by Judith Rasband.

I believe that each one of us creates a story everyday – a story of our existence. Owing to that belief, it is important to understand that we live in a visual world where we are constantly being noticed. To excel in an endeavor, one needs to understand the power of “First Impressions”.

In today’s modern society, everybody is looking to make his or her mark. Whether it is at an interview, a new job post, at your wedding or even at a social gathering, it is, first, your Image that completes and defines you. 70% of what you communicate is ‘visual”, leaving 30% as verbal & vocal. Image Consulting is all about highlighting and enhancing the Individual’s abilities, personality, style and overall existence to bring out the persona that they would like the world to notice most. I believe in bringing out the best in every client and making them realize how unique each individual and their Image is and how it matters to them and the society in order to be successful and inspiring.

I have worked one on one with clients from various backgrounds and have conducted image consulting and styling workshops with brands and companies like Nautica, Max Fashion, Indian School of Business, Myntra, Lourd Vijay’s Dance Studio and many more.

I was associated with Myntra, India’s largest online fashion store as a stylist and consultant and have also worked behind the scenes with fashion designer Rina Dhaka for her opening show at the Myntra Fashion Weekend in Mumbai.

Are you ready to follow your passion and create a true impact?
Get In Touch
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top