Selling is offering to exchange something of value for something else. The something of value being offered may be tangible or intangible. The something else, usually money, is most often seen by the seller as being of equal or greater value than that being offered for sale. Every one sells….is such an authentic statement-because we all sell a service or a product. Selling is the ONLY profession in world. Selling is both-an art and a science. All Successful people in world are great sales people, they either sell an Idea, a concept, a service, a product and many a time make the intangible, tangible.
Sales is one of the most crucial functions of any organization however, irrespective of the background of its sales team, it’s extremely important for any organization to upgrade the KASH – Knowledge, Attitude, Skills and Habits of the sales team to the best industry practice. A lack of skill will result in lost deals which will directly affect the bottom line of the organization.
This session gives an insight to the process of selling and the challenges of same with ideas and tips to overcome these challenges to make you a Sales Consultant and not just another sales person.
- Do effective FAB (Feature-Advantage-Benefit)
- Develop right questioning techniques
- Identify buyer’s needs
- Handle objections successfully
- Apply different closing techniques with greater success
- The Sales Process
- Answering WIFM?
- Need identification
- Handling objections
- Different closing techniques
- Conservative selling Vs contemporary consultative selling
Note: The coverage of content in a particular corporate training session will depend on the time allotted to that session.
- Business Dressing
- International Style Scale
- Attractive Dressing as per Body Shape
- General and Business Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette
- Appropriate Body Language
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Smart Time Management
- Stress Management
- Effective Conflict Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Personal Branding for Success
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management and Motivational Skills
- Vocal and Verbal Communication Skills
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence and Empathy