Emotional Intelligence and Empathy
While handling projects, we may come across various kinds of people with varied ego states. Each person will demand a certain understanding to ensure harmony whilst dealing with them. This understanding is called Emotional Intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to observe, assess and manage emotions. This plays a vital part on how we deal with others.
For most people, emotional intelligence (EQ) is more important than one’s intelligence (IQ) in attaining success in their lives and careers. As individuals our success and the success of the profession today depends on our ability to read other people’s signals and react (rather respond) appropriately to them.
Empathy is seeing the world from the other person’s perspective. To cross the bridge from your world to the other person’s world, to see, and more profoundly, to feel and experience, his or her world.
Not only to put one self in another person’s shoe but also to feel and think in the manner that person feels and thinks. The wave of empathy studies is psychology, philosophy, psychiatry and other disciplines and is linked to practical attempts to understand and improve meetings between workers and clients in different professions.
- Identify the types of Emotional Intelligence
- Develop Emotional Quotient knowing the benefits of same
- Develop and practice empathy for better acceptance
- Practice and apply Emotional Quotient for better success in relationships
- Types of Emotional Intelligence
- Why EQ is important in today’s work life
- Benefits of EQ to climb the ladder
- Developing EQ
- What is empathy what does empathy do
- How to empathise while communicating
Note: The coverage of content in a particular corporate training session will depend on the time allotted to that session.
- Business Dressing
- International Style Scale
- Attractive Dressing as per Body Shape
- General and Business Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette
- Appropriate Body Language
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Presentation Skills
- Selling Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Smart Time Management
- Stress Management
- Effective Conflict Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Personal Branding for Success
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management and Motivational Skills
- Vocal and Verbal Communication Skills
- Inter-Personal Skills