Customer Service Skills
World economy is going through mixed results. Many have focused on operational improvements to reduce costs, but the customer cannot be ignored. Customer relationships must be fostered to maintain competitive advantage and profitability in the long term. Today customer care is all about exceeding the expectations and the word ‘care’ is now replaced by ‘delight’. Irrespective of the type of business, customer service is the driving force of any organization.
All organizations need to, rather have to travel that extra mile in terms of creating customer delight.
This session helps the participant to understand the importance of customer care. It also gives them an insight to knowledge and skill sets required to be a successful customer delight professional.
The participants will be able to better their equation with every customer and enhance the experience leading to customer delight and , creating a WOW experience resulting in many “Moment of Truth” and better WOM from all the customers
- Identify Customer attitudes to attend to them with expressed and felt empathy
- Effectively handle customer complaints
- Exceed the customer expectations and increased WOM.
- Get more referrals
- Able to up-sell and cross-sell
- Draw backs of poor customer service
- Understanding of customer service needs and expectations
- Customer attitudes
- Why customers complain
- Handling customer complaints
- The HNI customer
Note: The coverage of content in a particular corporate training session will depend on the time allotted to that session.
- Business Dressing
- International Style Scale
- Attractive Dressing as per Body Shape
- General and Business Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette
- Appropriate Body Language
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Presentation Skills
- Selling Skills
- Smart Time Management
- Stress Management
- Effective Conflict Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Personal Branding for Success
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management and Motivational Skills
- Vocal and Verbal Communication Skills
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence and Empathy